WANT TRAVEL INSURANCE THAT FITS YOUR TRAVEL PLANS?
...and OUR SERVICE IS FREE!
WE REVIEW HEALTH INSURANCE PLANS FROM ALL MAJOR TRAVEL INSURANCE COMPANIES.
Then you choose from among the best travel insurance companies that offer cheap medical trip insurance, cruise tour insurance, trip cancellation, travel medical insurance, short term or long term medical insurance, group trip insurance, senior travel insurance, international student travel insurance, relocation trip insurance, business trip insurance, missionary trip insurance,with features like flight delay, emergency evacuation, even identity theft. Our service is ALWAYS FREE!
WHY TRAVEL INSURED??
What would you do if you or a companion had a sudden health problem while traveling?
A pre-existing medical condition? Would you know which doctor or hospital to go to? Would you know the local language to inform them of your issue? What if you required a medical evacuation to get proper treatment? International travel medical insurance and emergency assistance is designed to protect you on your trip with affordable medical insurance.
TRIP INSURANCE FACTOIDS!!!
- Travel Insurance can cover you at home or abroad. If you have an HMO, then Domestic Travel Insurance can protect you when you are "out of area." If out of country, then your PPO or Medicare may only protect against "life-threatening emergencies." Review your policy before you travel.
- Travel Insurance contains certain "Exclusions" from coverage. Read the "Exclusions" part of your "Benefits" BEFORE you buy. WE DO!!! And we weigh our recommendations on plan elements like "Exclusions."
- •If you plan more than one trip in a year, you can purchase Business Travel Insurance. This covers frequent trips, trip cancellation, travel medical, etc.
- Check coverage of "Pre-Existing Conditions." Some plan cover, some not.
- Coverage usually begins when your application and correct payment is received (Trip Cancellation) or when you depart on your trip.
- If you become ill or are injured, seek medical help immediately. Most companies provide 24/7 contact number to provide assistance wherever you are. Special treatment or surgery may require "Pre-Authorization."
- Out-of-Pocket costs are usually much lower outside the U.S. So, you may wish to opt for a low deductible for your trip medical insurance plan.
- Travellers on a Single Trip usually purchase Package Policies. They cover Cruises, Tours, destination vacations, etc. They can include Trip Cancellation, Travel Health Insurance,Emergency Evacuation, Flight Cancellation or Delay, Accidental Death or Injury, Emergency Evacuation.